Weis Law Group, LLC is a team-oriented boutique family law firm located in uptown Columbus, Ohio. We pride ourselves on guiding our clients through the transition of separation and divorce while protecting them, their children, assets, and income. We’re more than just attorneys – we’re allies to our clients to guide them to a new life and promising future. Our growing firm is seeking an experienced firm administrator to join our team.
We value our staff and offer the following*:
- Health insurance for the employee
- Disability insurance
- Dental insurance
- 401k with employer match
- Paid holiday leave across Thanksgiving and from December 24 through January 1st each year
- Paid CLE
- Malpractice insurance
- Partial remote office opportunity for the right candidate
*Waiting period applies. Subject to change without notice.
Our ideal candidate has 3-5 years’ experience, is an ideal team player, has a service-oriented frame of mind, enjoys learning something new every day and is motivated by their desire to do the highest quality work to promote our firm’s reputation.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Coordinating expansion to new office locations
- Working with our vendors including adding client costs to our system
- Paying taxes and reports
- Ensuring that malpractice and general office insurance is renewed
- Overseeing office equipment: managing leases and ensuring all work properly
- Human resources – all aspects of HR
- Marketing – managing newsletter list, client surveys and reviews with clients; gifts; creating, managing, and generating referral and case management reports
- Organizing firm retreat and the firm’s annual event
Experience, Education & Requirements:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a firm administrator or office manager
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Extremely well organized
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and complete monthly assignments without constant oversight
If this position describes you, we want to hear from you!
To apply for this exciting position, please submit a detailed resume and cover letter that includes why you are searching for a new position as well as telling us why you are the most qualified. Please also include your salary expectation. You will also be sent a skills assessment from Indeed that we are asking that you complete.
Salary commensurate with experience.
No phone calls or walk-in applications will be accepted. Please email your resume and cover letter to us at email@example.com
Only candidates being considered for this position will be contacted.
Salary: $30,000 to $35,000
part-time, hours flexible, hybrid work-week available