Why Hire Weis Law Group?
Dedicated Representation From Our Columbus Lawyers
Every family law matter is unique, so our lawyers tailor our representation to your circumstances. We prepare by gathering as much information as possible and hire solid professionals to help when we need advice. This thorough preparation helps us prepare settlements and present our clients with their options and likely outcomes.
To benefit from our Columbus attorney’s skill and experience, contact Weis Law Group online or by calling (614) 732-5566.
We Do What Other Firms Don't
Weis Law Group has cultivated a reputation for a high-standard of professional service in the field of family law.
We have experience and knowledge with a number of unique issues, including:
- Private equity investments in family businesses
- Wealth succession planning
- Corporate compensation structure for highly paid executives
- Pet custody agreements
- Cohabitation agreements for unmarried couples
- Enforcing prenuptial agreements and determining the application of prenuptial agreements to types of assets that may not have even existed when the agreement was drafted
- Structuring spousal support provisions in long-term marriages to maximize a client’s source of income, while minimizing risk of uncertainty
There are a lot of smart lawyers and good law firms in Columbus. What sets us apart is the people in our firm and the experiences, knowledge, ideas, and resources that we bring to the table. There is no one-size fits all approach to a family law matter. Anyone looking for an attorney needs to find a lawyer and a firm that fits his or her style, personality, and goals.
“The best part about being an Ohio family law attorney is the opportunity I have every day to change lives for the better, one client at a time.” – Amy Weis
Our Methods Translate Into Better Representation
We encourage clients to speak frankly and openly with us and their spouse about their needs and wants. Communication is key to any case and we take this very seriously when we are negotiating agreements and helping to find solutions.